Cancer and Asbestos Exposure
Compensation may be available for those diagnosed with mesothelioma or lung cancer and who have had a history of working with or around asbestos products. If you or a family member has asbestos-related cancer and worked in any of the following occupations or work environments, contact us at 1-800-998-9729 for information on potential financial compensation.
The occupations include:
- Plumbers, pipefitters and steamfitters
- Shipyard workers
- Navy personnel who served aboard ship
- Insulators (also known as asbestos workers)
- Refinery and other industrial workers
- Maintenance workers and laborers
Also, if you worked in the following you may be eligible:
- Power plants
- Paper mills
- Construction sites
- Manufacturing plants
For an evaluation of your case, please complete the form on the right, including diagnosis and where exposure to asbestos may have occurred.